README BEFORE ANYTHING!

This website is meant to give a HUGE variety of Vocal Synthesizer resources, for 100% free! We offer synthesizers, voicebanks, MMD models/motions/etc, Live2D models, VSQ/UST/SVP/etc, games and emulators, restricted/private voicebanks, plugins/vsts, albums and music, tutorials, and so much more!

A lot of these other websites are barely in English, so I thought I'd make a huge collaborative piece of my own.

The only rule is that there aren't really any, do as you please. Just no virtue signaling please. Don't come over into my comments and chat lecturing me on how piracy is a crime and how terrible it is, I'm aware!  You aren't helping anyone.

That's all, thank you so much for stopping by.

Comments

Popular

PROJECT SEKAI LIVE2D MODEL RIPS

OTOMACHI UNA VOCALOID4 DOWNLOAD